Welcome to Sanibel
July 4 Parade
Rotary Coffee Project
Arts n Crafts Fair 1
Arts n Crafts Fair 2
The Rotary Club of Sanibel-Captiva Florida is a very active and friendly Club. Â We are fortunate to be located on beautiful, tropical, barrier islands in the Gulf of Mexico a short distance from Fort Myers, Florida.Â It is home to more than 6000 residents and hosts over 40,000 visitors each year.Â The natural beauty of the islands is protected by a strong development code âThe Sanibel Planâ and the fact that 70% of the land is set aside for conservation.
Sanibel and Captiva islands are home to:
- A vibrant commercial community with many fine shops and restaurants
- An exciting Arts community with visual arts, music, dance and live theater
- Many recreational opportunities including:
- 15 miles of uninterrupted public beaches facing the Gulf of Mexico
- Over 22 miles of multi-use paths for bicycles, skaters and walkers
- NO Traffic lights
- A “Blue Ribbon”, top rated public School
- A new “state of the art” community Recreation Center
- An award winning, nationally ranked Library
- The J.N. “Ding” Darling National Wildlife Refuge
- Most importantly, the islands are home to a warm, welcoming community that supports many charitable and public service organizations among which is the Rotary Club of Sanibel-Captiva
If you are currently a Rotarian….
…and, you are planning to visit the beautiful Sanibel and Captiva Islands, please include us in your plans.Â Join us on Friday mornings for breakfast and fellowship at one of our weekly meeting. Â Â The date, time and location for our meetings can be found in the right sidebar under “Calendar”.
If you are interested in Rotary…
…and, you want to become involved in the community, make new friends and establish business connections. Â Join us for breakfast and listen to an interesting community speakerâ¦ learn about Rotary, who we are, and what we do.Â Â Check out the column to the right of the page, and the Â âAbout Our Clubâ, and â4129545366â Tabs.
Every year, in Mid February, over the President’s Day weekend, the Club holds one of the countryâs best âjuriedâ Arts & Crafts Fairs with over 100 talented artists and crafts people from around the country. .
Donât miss this great event. Â Learn more about our Fair by clicking on the link below: