Experience, Expertise and Commitment to Quality
FireWise is recognized for:
- Technician Level Training in Confined Space and High Angle
- First Aid Training
- Defibrillation and First Responder Training
- Transport Canada Approved Provider for Flight Attendant Training
- Providing job site confined space & high angle rescue teams and paramedics
All this along with a variety of other emergency services safety training and consulting projects.
With backgrounds in firefighting and teaching, our instructors are experts in their fields.
Provincial recognized training and operations teams!
- Technician Level Hands-On Training for Fire Departments and Emergency Response Teams
- Red Cross Certified First Aid and Advanced Medical Training
- Rescue Teams and Paramedics Provided for Industry under the Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Dedicated Technical Rescue Instructors with Rescue Experience
- Professional Instruction by Rescue Technicians, Firefighters, and Fire Officers
- Ontario Fire College Certified Trainer-Facilitators and NFPA 1041 Certified instructors
- Associate members of the Ontario Association of Fire Training Officers
- Our courses meet and exceed fire service standards including NFPA 1670 and the Ontario Firefighter Standards
- Registered Instructor under the Construction Safety Association of Ontario
Now offering High Angle Rescue Training to Industry based on the requirements
of the OHSA, Level 1, Level 2 and refresher.
To create a leading edge, quality driven, and proactive world leader in Fire Suppression, High Angle and Confined Space Rescue, Paramedic and related services through the synergistic participation of our highly qualified instructors, industry leaders and professional bodies. We will earn our students and customersï¿½ enthusiasm through continuous improvement driven by integrity, teamwork and innovation.
Our mission is to design, manufacture, and deliver training and consulting services that meet the unique needs and expectations of each customer. To that end, we have successfully built a solid foundation and infrastructure for Fire Suppression, High Angle and Confined Space Rescue, Paramedic and related services. Guided by the relentless focus on our five imperatives, we will constantly strive to implement the critical initiatives required to achieve our vision. In doing this, we will deliver operational excellence in every corner of the Company and meet or exceed our commitments to the many constituencies we serve. All of our long -term strategies and short-term actions will be molded by a set of core values that are shared by each and every associate. Being a performance leader means we will achieve operational excellence, industry-leading customer satisfaction and superior safety-focused performance.
Commitment, Innovation, Excellence, Integrity, and Accountability.
Organizations We Work With
Now: Partnering with Northern College for the delivery of NFPA Training
Now: Partnering with ERM Risk Management and Consulting, Abu Dhabi for International Training