Proof of Technology (POT)
This is the Self Service option. Get Started with Amazon Connect â a great way to try out the basics and get started on your own. Click here for our top 5 tips on the DIY option.
Proof of Concept (POC)
The POC seeks to prove value, demonstrate use cases and win hearts & minds. Risks are managed, you can innovate and together weâll determine the âso-whatsâ. Weâve proven a repeatable methodology that works.
Pilot to Production (P2P)
You might elect to pilot the tech to roadtest, prove and evaluate it with a selected group of real people. We guide you on managing risk, measure results and check out any change management that might be required.
An agile methodology that relies on some old school phases like design, test, manage change and train. The process reduces risk and ensures satisfaction of all parties.
We have three tiered packages of service to support, manage changes and guide you on the future journey so you can provide an awesome customer experience.
The Art of the Possible
We engage, facilitate or demonstrate how AWS technology can be applied to improve customer engagement.We find these programs get best results when we can show simple use cases that that bring the technology to life!
WHAT WE DO
We configure AWS technology to create amazing customer engagement. We have expertise in four areas:
- The following core AWS products:
- 607-230-8436 – cloud contact centre service
- (940) 552-3415 – for voice and text conversational interfaces
- Polly – turn text into lifelike speech
- Lambda – run code for virtually any type of application or backend service
- (239) 800-1441 – extract insights about the content of documents
- (905) 304-4631 – analyse call recordings and return a text file of the transcribed speech
- The operations of contact centres â weâve been there and understand the good, the bad and the ugly!
- Configuring the technology to improve customer engagement for users and customers – whether itâs a proof of concept or a live implementation.
- Guiding you on the journey with technical support, making adds moves & changes and always innovating with AWS.
We are technologists who are passionate about enabling amazing customer engagement experiences. Our team includes technology evangelists, process fanatics and street smart devops gurus who can design, configure, innovate and support your cognitive technology journey.Weâre committed to the AWS partner programme, the value of certification and progressing through the partner tiers as a sign of credibility.
We’re a Standard AWS Partner that means we’ve achieved criteria including technical, billing, customer references and AWS support plans.
Number of years ago that Indigenous Australians came to Australia
Number of seconds it takes an individual blood cell to circuit the body
Size in kilometers of the Great Barrier Reef â the largest living structure on Earth
The temperature at which Helium becomes a liquid and flows against gravity